I look forward to welcoming you to your consultation. Please arrive 10 minutes early so that you are relaxed and ready to make the most of your consultation..
What to bring
- Your completed Wellbeing Health Questionnaire
- Copies of reports, pathology results and/or other medical related documents to your appointment.
- Please refrain from applying aftershave or perfumes prior to your appointment.
Details of consultations fees and Medicare rebates are available at Reception.
How Long Is An Ideal Consultation?
Conversations take time. So do meaningful consultations.
If you're like most clients, you probably have at least three health concerns that have been getting you down for some time.
- Your health questionnaire and previous test results are reviewed.
- Appropriate tests are ordered and the underlying causes of your health concerns are explained so that you can benefit from an individualised treatment plan.
- Subsequent consultations review your progress and make sure that you are on track to getting your health and energy where you need them.
Consultations are at NIIM Hawthorn
I am now seeing patients from National Institute of Integrative Medicine (NIIM) in Hawthorn. Click here for contact information.
Where to park
All day parking is available at the rear of the clinic. Alternatively, on-street parking is available at St James Park close by. Please arrive early to allow for parking time.